Unduh Adobe Flash player

TAUBAT

Share on :
Oh God ... 
I didn't deserve to get your Paradise.
but I wasn't able to hold a grievous punishment is your hell.
so I accept the repentance and forgive all my sins.
for substances that you will forgive all sins my greatness.
sins I don't like the change it's sandbar.
then accept my repentance repentant, a substance of greatness.
the more I age the more reduced hours.
while the sins of my days grow more, then how will I be able to bear.
yes God is my God ... 

I was a slave of sin spread to my wickedness will come to me. 
to acknowledge the sins that I often do.
if you'll forgive all my sins, then is the mercy of your love you.
then if you reject the repentance and forgiveness to me, your majesty will be all my sins, and to whom I hope, if not to you ...

0 komentar on TAUBAT :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

 
Free Automatic Backlink Backlink Exchange Free Auto Backlinks Auto Backlink Gratis Indonesia : Top Link Indo backlinks referer backlinks referer Text Backlink Exchanges MIM - Free BacklinksYour-Link
,b:section class='lowerbar' id='lowerbar2' preferred='yes'/>

Followers